http://cvsas.360training.com Please copy and paste this link in your browser if you are not redirected to the training site.
· Workers can train 24/7, any day, any time and during any shift, with any Internet connection.
· Studies show that interactive, computer based training can cut training times by as much as 80%.
· Save up to 70% off training costs by eliminating travel, increasing flexibility, and reducing training time.
It's not just fast, it's good! Studies show comprehension rates increase by as much as 200% when employees can learn at their own pace. Help is available 24/7 by phone and e-mail through our provider partner 360 training. Customer support is available for students at (888-360-TRNG). Registered students may contact the online outreach trainer Michael Millsap (email@example.com)
No waiting for your certificate! Immediately upon completing all course requirements, you can print your CVSAS certificate of completion- especially helpful when you need to provide documentation of your training quickly
The 10 and 30 Hour courses have been reviewed and accepted by OSHA. Upon completion of these courses, you will receive a temporary printable certificate and in 4-6 weeks you will receive a card from OSHA and the Department of Labor in the mail!
To sign up for courses and get started, please follow the instructions below:
1. Go to http://cvsas.360training.com
2. Select a Course Library (Construction Safety, General Industry, Outreach, Hazardous Waste) The OSHA 10/30hr Courses are located within the OSHA Outreach Course Library
3. Select the Desired Course by clicking on the check box located next to the course title, and then “Add to Cart”
4. Verify the course title and quantity and click on the “Checkout and Proceed” button.
5. Provide student information on the registration page and click on “Information Correct Proceed with Registration”
6. On the Billing page, select method of payment fill in the appropriate data fields and click on “Information Correct Proceed with Registration”.
7. The next page will show a confirmation receipt, with student’s login information.
Proceed to take the course.